In an Emergency
Coronavirus restrictions - during normal practice hours -
We are currently operating a reduced service due to Coronavirus restrictions, via email for non-urgent enquiries, and via telephone triage system for advice and help where necessary for dental problems.
- Non urgent issues and advice - please email us at email@example.com
- Urgent & Emergency Issues Only - please call Mr Nadin on 07968 594931 .
We look forward to seeing you all as normal after all this is over. In the meantime theres no reason to be skimping on using your normal cleaning routines, including your interdental brushes, flosses, whatever youve been recomended…. I know, I know, he never gives up does he ! See you soon. Peter and the team.... stay safe.
There will also be regular updates on the Great Haywood Dental Practice facebook page which we would urge you to Like & Follow
Emergencies arising outside our normal hours
Please follow our current guidance for emergency arrangements during evenings and weekends & Bank holidays, which can also be found on our practice answerphone (01889 882873) and on the main entrance of the practice. Generally though
- You may contact NHS England on 111 or the Local Dental Advice line on 0300
- You may also call Peter Nadin on 07968 594931
- The South Staffs Emergency Dental Service, which is a private service, on 07731 107470 (6-9 pm weekdays and 10am-6pmweekends and bank holidays).
- Denplan members can also call 0800 844999 for assistance if they are away from home or abroad.